Adamson Lodge

Extremely worth it
Reviewed 5 weeks ago
Lemme tell about the background. I visisted this kinda  Adamson Lodge for celebrating chinese new year and extending my tourist visa because I do my internship program in Malaysia for a month. I was with 2 friends

Okay let's go to the core. I booked this hostel as the second cheapest through Agoda. My room was 16 mixed bed ($18/night/person, including Tax). I thought this hostel is quite new

General: This room has a lot of beds (of course) within its locker, bathrooms, AC.

Pros:
1. It has 3 bathrooms inside the room. 2 main bathrooms and a urinary room for men. It's still clean and well-managed.
2. 2 inverter ACs (environmental friendly) It's good to have 2 ACs in a room since it has a lot of bed and to anticipate if the room is full then 1 AC is not enough. The AC works perfectly, I freezed at the night. LOL
3. The shoes cabinet is good too at the front of reception desk. So the cleanliness in the room is guaranteed. It's better if the owner put 1 one more cabinet tho.
4. Friendly staffs.
5. Very damn close to MRT (rochor). 3 minutes to reach the ticket gate.
6. Cheap but comfortable.
7. Very worth it with the price.

Cons:
1. If you like reading books at the night with the case the light off in the room, make sure you bring your own light.
2. If you gadget maniac, make sure you bring your multi electricity socket. It only consists 1 socket.

Tip: try to be friend with your roommate and the staff!